Information Package: Prior to our first meeting, I will send you an information package that includes preliminary knowledge of the selling process and current market statistics.
Getting to know each other: At this phase I visit your home to preview and establish your home's unique features. We go over a Comparative Market Analysis(CMA) to see what similar homes in your area have sold for during the current market conditions.
- Pricing-Now equipped with information about your home and other comparatives we can confidently establish a price.
- Marketing your Property-Here we discuss my marketing strategies including: full colour feature sheet, professional photography/videography, social media platforms and possible open house strategies.
At this point, if both parties feel confident moving forward, we can get started selling your home!
Getting your home ready: All potential buyers will need to envision themselves in your home. The following are simple ways to create this:
- De-clutter. A good way to think of this is less is more, meaning; Less Clutter, More Money!
- Clean! This can't be stated enough.
- Cost effective improvements with good return. Can be discussed if need be.
Offer received: Undoubtedly an offer will come in. Upon receiving the offer I will:
- review and thoroughly explain the different elements of the offer
- prepare a current CMA for comparison
- negotialte the best price and the right terms
Our hardwork has paid off, with a firm offer in place.....
If you have any questions or you'd like to discuss selling your home please fill out the information below. All information is kept strictly confidential and used solely by me.