Whether you're a first time home buyer or an experienced investor, I'm committed to guiding you through the buying process. There are many important questions to consider
when purchasing a home. Avoid time-consuming and costly mistakes and put my experience to use. Here's the approach I take when working with potential clients:
Getting to know each other: Let's talk about your needs, budget and area of focus. Have you been pre-approved by a financial institution? What are your top priorities when looking for your perfect home?
No one knows better than you exactly what you're looking for but these are some of the many benefits to teaming up with a professional realtor:
- knowledge of the latest market trends
- creating a property search specifically designed for your needs
- having a local market expert by your side
- having someone with experience to detect possible pitfalls or hazards in properties
- negotiating the best price and terms on your behalf
- a flow chart of the buying process
Viewing Properties: To stay orgainzed in the buying process, I provide you with a buyer's checklist for each property that you view. As you're searching for the perfect home I like to prepare you for the upcoming steps and answer any questions you may have along the way.
Finding a potential home: At this stage things get exciting and to make sure this home fits your needs without any surprises the following steps are taken:
- review all relevant documents; property disclosure statements, depreciation reports, property titles and strata minutes, if applicable
- ensure you feel confident in understanding the documents and run through the process of making an offer
Making an offer:
- review the most current CMA for the area
- negotiate the best price and terms to fit your budget and needs
Now that your offer has been accepted let's get you ready to move into your new home and let your story begin!!
To get the ball rolling, all you need to do is fill out the form below or simply get in touch
and I will help you find your dream home!